Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2 of NaNo

November 2nd. Day 2 of NaNoWriMo.

Progress?--Meh. Debatable.

I'm at 1,724, which is basically a daily goal. Not as much as I'd hoped to get done, but that's life. I did, however, find a blog background that fits the theme of my current WIP. (Somewhere on this blog I mentioned that I try to pick a fitting background and leave it for the duration of whatever project I'm working on. The last one was Cliffs of Moher-ish, which worked with the celtic-theme WIP I had going. As you can see, this WIP is a little darker.)

Favorite lines thus far: 
She let out a sigh and punched the radio dial off. Dad hated that song, and if he hadn’t of been a folded up flag riding shotgun, he’d of told her to change it.
So, how'd you other WriMos do?

No comments:

Post a Comment