Monday, November 28, 2011

NaNo Update, Day #it'stoolatenow

For all you Wrimos frantically writing away, I applaud your wherewithal.

As far as how my NaNo went, well. Eh.

I stopped around 22k. I believe I hit that mark on about day 13, but then that pesky life happened. *le sigh* I haven't been writing much lately, but I've been making up for it by reading.

I have stinkin' missed reading, y'all. I raced through The Hunger Games trilogy in two days over Thanksgiving, and I'm still thinking about the series today, so Suzanne Collins wins. LOL. (And I'm still not sure how I feel about some parts of that series. It's most perplexing.) I've got a little everything in my to-be-read pile, from contemporary thrillers to YA fantasy to paranormal romance to documentary-style prose.

And I absolutely can't wait.

What're you guys reading? Still NaNo-ing?

No comments:

Post a Comment